Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday, Feb 9

"Prayers going to heaven, grace falling on earth"
"Alleluia"
"Glory to God"
"My new friend"
"New life"
"I am feasting on His Word"
"New life"

These are some of the words and responses of the elders after receiving their talking Bibles.
I have had many joyful moments in Haiti, but nothing like the joy of sharing God's Word!
With this joyful experience, Susan and I have experienced many obstacles: flat tires, vehicles running out of gas, adversity within the village and illness.
After time in prayer, it was clear to both of us; why would we not expect obstacles when are delivering God's Word?
But God is greater and He is victorious.
1 John 4:4 states."But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater that the spirit who lives in the world."
I thank God for His faithfulness, His love, His Word - which is alive, active and sharper than a two edged sword.
I thank the Lord for the elderly, who are so filled with His joy and have such eager anticipation for heaven.
May God bless our elderly....

No comments:

Post a Comment